Saturday, December 10, 2011

Snowman Card Sketch #98

 
What a terrible day this has been. I thought taking a picture of the snowman card I made yesterday would make today end better than it started. Today, someone shot a very beloved dog that belongs to my daughter and son-in-law. He is at the Emergency vets office after having surgery for a severe wound. We are praying that he will be back with us in a few days. We have acreage and I believe a hunter shot him on purpose. What a sad world it is that someone would shoot a dog just for sport. He is very badly wounded and I pray Otis will be alright. He is one of the best dogs you will ever find and this is an absolute tragedy. I am sorry for Heather and David for having to go through this. I hope this card makes you smile.

 












Background snowflake paper: The Paper Studio Country Snowflakes
Cardstock : Paper Studio and Bazille
Nestabilities: oval scallop
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ribbon: Offray

No comments:

Post a Comment