Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Midweek Throw down Challenge

The Midweek Throw down Challenge is for Thinking of you cards. I really enjoyed making this card for the challenge. I have been wanting to make a Lattice card after someone posted a link to Valita's blog on OWH Facebook. I wish I could remember who posted the link. I love Valita's creations and mine does not come up to her level, but I had a lot of fun. Thank you for stopping by and please come back soon.
http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com

















1 comment:

  1. Donna Two fabulous cards. Your first card is just so stylish and sweet. I love that lattice work (going to have to try that one) and your flowers are just lovely. Your second card is as cute as they come. Love the look in the cat's eyes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete